1992 Orange Vitamin T. *Finished for now, 3/6/2010.*

orange71":3pze1j57 said:
Thought the back tyre was soft at first
- that'll be the front tyre :oops: :LOL:

The forks were OEM apparently - but I agree they really don't do it justice - it felt really harsh I always thought.

Enjoy it anyway :D

Front tyre seems to be holding up well Ed but just about to change the tube :cool:

Yep, forks are the same as the ones on my Alu Elite and I've got a '93 MBUK that has a Vit-T with 'em. I was going to keep it rigid but I'm beginning to think some RC35's will suit it best.

Gaz... Gonna keep some purple but just not so much. I think I've got a black Syncros stem waiting for me at the Post Office depot that is destined for the T. ;)

Working on the theory that a Dec '92 frame wouldn't have been in the shops until '93. ;) Thanks again for the sale Ed, time to get cleaning. :D

Quick Sunday update. Right, everything's been stripped and cleaned with the frame getting scrubbed with brillo then polished with T-Cut and the forks getting a serious Autosoling. :D

The wheels now have some lighter walled Wonder Dawgs, Syncros stem is on standby, M900's come up well, and the RC30's are on order. ;)

Few pictures of the stripped frame and forks for the time being but I should have some more of the re-build up tomorrow.

Back