1992 Orange Clockwork purple/orange fade - 19" C-T

Captain Stupido

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I've only ridden this a couple of times since rebuilding it. Am very much in two minds about selling. I love it, but I've got other stuff I prefer riding, and with a house move coming up I could do with less stuff in general.

47455418802_81b9e4bf49_b.jpg

More photos: https://www.flickr.com/photos/14907473@ ... 7492987077

I'm asking £200 with the new Panaracer Smoke tyres pictured - happy to remove them and sell with the original Specialized Ground Controls for £150. In either case I'll be making a slight loss based on what I've spent on it.

Bike is in very nice, mostly original condition. There are some marks to the original paint but it still looks super cool. I gave it a total strip and rebuild, new cables, fresh grease and ball bearings everywhere plus a new sealed BB (Shimano) and headset (Tange). Rides like a new bike. Pedals are also new as the old LX ones need a rebuild. I still have all the original stuff and you're welcome to it.

Rebuild thread, which has links to the for sale thread I bought it from: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=391422

Collection only from North London. As I say I'm in two minds and I hate packing bikes up.

Re:

That is a cool colour combo :cool: looks Ace!
Unfortunately an 1100mile round trip would take some explaining to my Mrs :LOL:

Back