1992 GT Team Avalanche FINISHED

Good to see you back GM.

Time for another small update, this time. . . . .

Seating

I spent an age trawling the internet knowing there were still shops out there selling old Tioga stuff and was lucky enough to find this in the states,

p1020150s.jpg

I kept the Flite karma'd me by gtsteve last year after waving off the Riddler and a Flite always looks good. I did bid on an early GT leather one recently but it went higher than I wanted to pay for what was essentially period correctness!

A couple of pics to show how it is coming along . . . . . .

dsc0013an.jpg

dsc0015bi.jpg

I know the seatpost is too high but I dont want to scratch it before I know which height to use :LOL:

I'm getting a craving for another GT!
looks great Luke & I like it even better than the riddler now!

Ps grease that post up & it should stop a majority of scratching!

Tc

mikee":3gidp033 said:
needs one of those copper rivet seats on it luke

Thats like the one I bid on mate (well silver rivets) with GT All Terra on the nose.

It went for near £45 and I just didnt have the cash. If one pops up at a reasonable price I will jump on it :cool:

the fabrication of the clamp on your tioga seatpost is near identical to the GT cro mo flip flop stems of the 1993 ish era!

@ the_duke:

Great build! And very good pics, too!

@ gm1230126

I don't see why I have "taken ownership" of the pics I postet; I footnoted the owners of the pics.

I really like how this is looking. Really good build, I like the use of the Tioga parts and I'm looking forward to seeing it completed.

Latest posts

Back