1992 Grove Innovations Ti FINISHED p. 3

mfh126":d731jpvx said:
Thanks. :)

I polished the frame last night and pulled apart the forks. Just waiting on some new elastomers so I can get the forks back together and then I can actually start building. I also discovered that the integrated seat binder is stripped so I'll need to use a through-bolt. :evil:

It's a pity you polished the frame : the particularity of a Grove ti frame, is… to be painted… :?

24pouces":3sjim42r said:
mfh126":3sjim42r said:
Thanks. :)

I polished the frame last night and pulled apart the forks. Just waiting on some new elastomers so I can get the forks back together and then I can actually start building. I also discovered that the integrated seat binder is stripped so I'll need to use a through-bolt. :evil:

It's a pity you polished the frame : the particularity of a Grove ti frame, is… to be painted… :?

No no, I polished the paint. ;)

oneschnark":15otpoj2 said:
Salut, you have to take care...my Grove Titanium have both 27,4 mm (seatpost / American classic and syncros Titan). I think yours have the same.
Philippe
Nooooo! I have a nice silver Control Tech post in 27.2 that would be perfect. I tried it in the seat tube and didn't notice any wobble. Maybe I need to check again.

Finally some progress after I rebuilt the Manitou 2's and upgraded to ti hardware.

IMAG0159.jpg

IMAG0157.jpg

IMAG0160.jpg

IMAG0154.jpg

Back