1992 Funk Pro Comp

I bought a set of Scott SE brakes where the color matches almost perfectly, unfortunately I only could get a front set. I need a rear badly.

Attachments

• IM000920.JPG
    IM000920.JPG
    125 KB · Views: 756
I'm living vicariously through you with this build, so don't mind my comments from time to time! I think black Cook Bros cranks would look good on this frame -- the Bullseyes just didn't suit it.

Also, I say keep it simple with the cables. Black would look best with that paint scheme. As Chris already noted, let the frame do the talking! Looking forward to seeing more progress. :cool:

David Gibson":1fzievja said:
I found an beat up control tech seatpost and ringle seat skewer. Both were being produced in 1992 so they are time appropriate.

If you want a mint Control Tech seatpost, PM me. I have the same model, but in a lot better condition.

How is this coming along? Probably my fave Funk paint job, looking forward to seeing the finished article.

The only estay I'd be tempted to buy..probably just to put funky as funk stickers on.

Nooooooooooooo on the green cables, the frame is the star so the components should be more stealth than bling.

That said it's your bike and I'm quite jealous

sylus":2oa0oucp said:

Nooooooooooooo on the green cables, the frame is the star so the components should be more stealth than bling.

Agree. That frame is 'star' quality

Back