1992 Funk Pro Comp,Fillet brazed loveliness

Re: Re:

Antstark":1xdk3odo said:
Same as cannondale mate..it's just a smooth sanded aluminium
Weld.

Ah that makes sense :facepalm: :LOL:
Saying it's an 18" my itchy trigger finger got the better off me again :LOL: I'm just thinking of paint scheme to use,i'm toying with the idea of the original Dave Yates Vulcan look with full m900 groupset. I think there's going to be a lot more frames added to this clear out i'm doing :facepalm:

Mate, you need to chop that trigger finger off - or at least immobilise it for a while :LOL:

Spanky22b":4lfrlhd5 said:
Antstark":4lfrlhd5 said:
Same as cannondale mate..it's just a smooth sanded aluminium
Weld.

Ah that makes sense :facepalm: :LOL:
Saying it's an 18" my itchy trigger finger got the better off me again :LOL: I'm just thinking of paint scheme to use,i'm toying with the idea of the original Dave Yates Vulcan look with full m900 groupset. I think there's going to be a lot more frames added to this clear out i'm doing :facepalm:

you don't need paint for that loveliness and as yer from Newcastle you should be able to find a Dave Yates original easily enough.

Go american style! ;)

Tc":3guwbjkm said:
unit3":3guwbjkm said:
The way things are going im considering parting with my pro comp and funk forks :-(

Damn too small ;)

I cant even remember what size it is :LOL: it's been a while since I have seen it myself :facepalm:

unit3":26vjbjnu said:
Tc":26vjbjnu said:
unit3":26vjbjnu said:
The way things are going im considering parting with my pro comp and funk forks :-(

Damn too small ;)

I cant even remember what size it is :LOL: it's been a while since I have seen it myself :facepalm:

I know what you mean Ive got a Matisse somewhere but can't remember where :roll:

raidan73 said:
Mate, you need to chop that trigger finger off - or at least immobilise it for a while :LOL:

I know mate :facepalm: its got a mind of its own lately :LOL: The team Stumpjumper's looking nervous at the min because one has to go to fund this build :LOL: The only bikes in my collection that can sleep easy is the Konas and the Dave Yates,the rest are being penciled in for the chop :)

Back