1992 Dogs Bolx.

Tomianson

BoTM Winner
BoTY Winner
Feedback
View
Here's one ive been keeping under my hat a bit, until it arrived today. I'm really looking forwards to this one.
A 1992 Roberts Dogs Bolx with matching Roberts fork. Its in very good condition and dripping in NOS kit, so i will change a fear bit to make it rideable. I think i might go all black too.
Options options, I'll tinker and try many different configurations before i settle on the final build.

It’s so rare to find one that fits me, all my previous Dogs have been a touch small, so had to jump on this one. 24DC537B-EF09-434C-B0E1-3E90EA5E27C6.jpeg E5CB133A-F5E1-4A92-82EA-9DB0770D860D.jpeg 5BB8C3C7-549A-4F72-A136-13F18E36EDD1.jpeg 42E1388C-8540-4007-A94A-54A74F96BE0D.jpeg

No set size as such as they were all custom made, but this one was made for a chap at 6’1” and a 33” inseam so practically identical to me.

Wow😎 I especially like the silver Grafton’s - look very against the frame colour. Very cool discovery - aquisition😎✅

Know what just what you mean about the frame sizing - I had to let mine go as was just a bit to ‘compact’ in size to warrant keeping

Enjoy the riding once de-blinged

Wow😎 I especially like the silver Grafton’s - look very against the frame colour. Very cool discovery - aquisition😎✅

Know what just what you mean about the frame sizing - I had to let mine go as was just a bit to ‘compact’ in size to warrant keeping

Enjoy the riding once de-blinged
The silver graftons will go, my current thinking is I have some black maglites that I’ll use. But doubtless ideas will change.

The black Maglites you have for sale?🤔
If you ever keep just one, let it be this and sell the rest.
Oh, and you should change your name from Tom to Fickle.😂
Seriously though, I’m so glad you’re you, finding and blinging gems, re-wilding and repeating, it makes most interesting viewing.👌

Latest posts

Back