1992 Cannondale M800 "Beast of the East" FINISHED

Thanks....I bought it new from a local Cdale dealer in late 1995/early 96....not sure of the year model...I paid roughly a little over a grand including the new fork.

flat6nut":103od2fd said:
Thanks....I bought it new from a local Cdale dealer in late 1995/early 96....not sure of the year model...I paid roughly a little over a grand including the new fork.

Ever thought about putting the rigid fork back on?

ez054098":3l08oxgz said:
flat6nut":3l08oxgz said:

I have actually....even thought about making it a single speed. Think I am getting back into trail riding though and want a newer bike.....I would hate to tear this one up now. Think anyone would buy it for a decent price?

flat6nut":j7517e17 said:
ez054098":j7517e17 said:
flat6nut":j7517e17 said:

I have actually....even thought about making it a single speed. Think I am getting back into trail riding though and want a newer bike.....I would hate to tear this one up now. Think anyone would buy it for a decent price?

I would think you could get a fair price.

I said.....not sure...not as a fact. More out of curiosity. My frame is like the one you just posted. Your head tube is very long. I was told way back that the m800 frame was based off a larger bmx style shape. Think mine is a mid 90'a model.

Latest posts

Back