1992 Cannondale M800 "Beast of the East" FINISHED

mfh126":2suwgu5c said:
Michael, this turned out great! I've been collecting parts for my next Grove project and I'm heading down the same path with the black theme. :cool:

Thanks Mike, I am loving your cranks. I can't wait to see your project.

Very nice job. I still have my mine and ride it regularly. Just one thing...there was a recall on those Pepperoni forks. I don't know how to tell the pre-recall from the post recall forks. They did offer replacements or you could option for a Rock Shock Quadra 10 for a prorated amount.

M800X":3gs48w5j said:
Very nice job. I still have my mine and ride it regularly. Just one thing...there was a recall on those Pepperoni forks. I don't know how to tell the pre-recall from the post recall forks. They did offer replacements or you could option for a Rock Shock Quadra 10 for a prorated amount.

Mine is my main rider. It is nice, but doesn't get the looks that some of my other bikes get. Which is good when I am rolling through a bad neighborhood. :)

Not so sure that is an actual BOTE frame. Looks completely different than mine or any other I have seen. Looks nice though.

I am seriously thinking about selling my all original bote.

flat6nut":2og7w3f2 said:
Not so sure that is an actual BOTE frame. Looks completely different than mine or any other I have seen. Looks nice though.

I am seriously thinking about selling my all original bote.

I am not sure why you would say that it is not an actual BOTE frame. Through the years there have been many BOTE frames.

Attachments

• M800.jpg
    M800.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 634
I said.....not sure...not as a fact. More out of curiosity. My frame is like the one you just posted. Your head tube is very long. I was told way back that the m800 frame was based off a larger bmx style shape. Think mine is a mid 90'a model.

flat6nut":j8af4205 said:
I said.....not sure...not as a fact. More out of curiosity. My frame is like the one you just posted. Your head tube is very long. I was told way back that the m800 frame was based off a larger bmx style shape. Think mine is a mid 90'a model.

Oh, no offense taken. Do you have any pictures? I would love to see it.

I just took a few pictures....give me a few mins and I'll post up. I changed the front fork the first week I bought the bike....so it's brand new still. Still have original handle bars, stem, and away as well.....must changed them out for comfort. Bike actually has original tires...lol

Latest posts

Back