1991 Raleigh Peak, & 1991 Raleigh Ravine Latest..

Think it is possible but a lot of work! New freehub, reset axle spacers and re-dish the rim as will be offset.
Yeah, Ive had a look at a few various YouTube channels etc that have attempted it, and it looks like a trial and error sort of thing.

Ive collected a new bike today...local and cheap, so couldnt refuse!

Its another 1991 Raleigh Ravine, so thats two I now own, although this one is a hell of a lot tider than my current one. It has some aftermarket parts fitted, so first job it swapping a few bits about.

I thought it might be a good time to pop up a few of my other bikes I have own/owned. A couple i should have kept...hindsight is marvellous.

The Raleigh Dyna-Tech Diablo was near NOS in fairness, and was mint. That went to a good home, and I still have first refusal, so not all bad.

The Raleigh M-Trax Ti 2000 was also, standard and very,very tidy, again, went to a different home, but a good one, nethertheless

I have the Raleigh Off Road Series Ravine x 2, Peak, Apex frame & forks on there way, and also a Summit frame on its way too. Hooked shall we say!?

Anyway, enough waffle. Photos..

Attachments

• Raleigh Apex.jpg
    Raleigh Apex.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 17
  • Raleigh Summit.jpg
    Raleigh Summit.jpg
    244.6 KB · Views: 15
  • Raleigh Ravine new 2.jpg
    Raleigh Ravine new 2.jpg
    254.1 KB · Views: 16
  • Raleigh Ravines.jpg