Karma 1991 Pro-Flex 550

Send an email to this tool company based within the UK, cost nothing to send an email. I have no affiliation with them, however if they have the correct diameter etc you can just get it cut to length, am sure you can find the original specification of the OEM part out there: {removed link}

Last edited:
Thanks for brilliant suggestion - have also a PM to a forum member who has done a similar resto. being less of a purist (more keen rider / historian) less fussed if the elastomer does not colour match as the OEM unit.

They were somewhere between 35 and 50d. Can't remember the idea and of thought. You cam buy it as bushing material, it's free turning although it can be tricky to setup the tooling to do it. You can buy tube easy enough if you know the dimensions. A friend used to run one with a bit of silicone rubber hose (but he was weird). Do it, you know you want to.

I have a near immaculate 550 which needed new elastomers, and forum member @fguki sorted the challenge

Send an email to this tool company based within the UK, cost nothing to send an email. I have no affiliation with them, however if they have the correct diameter etc you can just get it cut to length, am sure you can find the original specification of the OEM part out there: https://bruderer.co.uk/product/elastomer-springs/

I have a near immaculate 550 which needed new elastomers, and forum member @fguki sorted the challenge

thanks have PM’d @fguki … could be a really cool project

thanks have PM’d @fguki … could be a really cool project
Excellent!

Let me know if you need any spec info :)

Back