1991 Orange Prestige.

Re: Re:

brocklanders023":2y7hfdc0 said:
Well this one survived the cull so thought it was time I had a look at it. Pics show it in stealth XT mode. I had the silver stem on first but wasn't sure it worked. Saying that, the Stalk is a bit modern for it (93 plays 91) so toying with the idea of putting the Clockwork's original style Stalk on this but then what does the Clockwork have??? Hot Rods are also 93 so not entirely sure it'll keep all these bits.

Nice work Ed! :cool: Looks great in Stealth mode. The only bit I'd change is the stalk of an earlier one....or a black custom stalk :cool: for that Formulesque look!

Keep up the good work!

boy"O"boy

Re:

Worried about the 93 era bars when the hubs are even newer ;-)

Is that stalk the Kalloy (Uno?) style one?

Of course a nice old '91 Syncros with a noodle works really nice. The one with the silver ring to hold the bolts (not the newer 92 era slanted cap style.)

boy"O"boy":1oyfcnbt said:
brocklanders023":1oyfcnbt said:
Well this one survived the cull so thought it was time I had a look at it. Pics show it in stealth XT mode. I had the silver stem on first but wasn't sure it worked. Saying that, the Stalk is a bit modern for it (93 plays 91) so toying with the idea of putting the Clockwork's original style Stalk on this but then what does the Clockwork have??? Hot Rods are also 93 so not entirely sure it'll keep all these bits.

Nice work Ed! :cool: Looks great in Stealth mode. The only bit I'd change is the stalk of an earlier one....or a black custom stalk :cool: for that Formulesque look!

Keep up the good work!

boy"O"boy

Cheers mate. Have you right about the stem so will try the other although that leaves my mint Clockwork stem-less. Saying that, the one on this would be period correct, just needs a repaint.

I might do a silver build to see what we reckon?

FluffyChicken":1k66tnbk said:
Worried about the 93 era bars when the hubs are even newer ;-)

Is that stalk the Kalloy (Uno?) style one?

Of course a nice old '91 Syncros with a noodle works really nice. The one with the silver ring to hold the bolts (not the newer 92 era slanted cap style.)

Really dude? Didn’t know that as just assumed they were the originals?

Had one of those Syncros......... Sold it..... :facepalm:

Re:

I think the Suspension version of hope hub was 1994.
Not sure what hub Hope had in 91, just the funny disc things and odd rear one.
I think my front hub, just Hope Hub, but the basis for the lightweight was a 1993ish hub.

Unless you've changed wheels?

FluffyChicken":15ok050n said:
I think the Suspension version of hope hub was 1994.
Not sure what hub Hope had in 91, just the funny disc things and odd rear one.
I think my front hub, just Hope Hub, but the basis for the lightweight was a 1993ish hub.

Unless you've changed wheels?

Pretty sure the wheels came with this one, or maybe a 1992 Clockwork? No reason they weren’t upgraded bitd though. Mavic 231’s limit the age a bit.

Back