1991 Chas Roberts D.O.G.S. B.O.L.X

Re: Re:

Giom6":12s3807f said:
Thanks guys. Lets hope I can do it some justice eh!

You will need to (and you will), it completes the big three.........and im waiting with butterflies. :cool:

Re: 1991 Chas Roberts D.O.G.S B.O.L.X

could you imagine the ruckus this could cause, if it went the distance and WON botm....?

that would mean the big three would all be against one another for the BOTY........, not only a monumental competition, but a monumental moment for British bikes and there builders on the whole, to finally be put forward for the voting public to decide, which frame/design/name/builder/style they preferred.

I don't think it has EVER been done before, anywhere. (I wager a record number of Votes and retrobike facebook in meltdown)

Just a thought... :?: .............. :cool: :cool: :cool: (sorry for the smiles Pete, just gotta let go sometimes)

Re:

How many DOGS BOLX could we get out for a ride? Obviously we'd have to start from Croydon.

MatBH5":2dabohep said:
How many DOGS BOLX could we get out for a ride? Obviously we'd have to start from Croydon.

When was the last time, a D.O.N.K.I.S N.O.B, a C.A.T.S W.H.I.S.K.A.S and a D.O.G.S B.O.L.O.X sat together......Does anyone have such a picture archived...?

In fact when did those three frame builders last stand together...? that would be quite something.

sinnerman":1vv44wfv said:
MatBH5":1vv44wfv said:

When was the last time, a D.O.N.K.I.S N.O.B, a C.A.T.S W.H.I.S.K.A.S and a D.O.G.S B.O.L.O.X sat together......Does anyone have such a picture archived...?

In fact when did those three frame builders last stand together...? that would be quite something.

Why dont we all meet for the annual London to Brighton off road ride but start from Croydon then tag onto the ride as it goes past.

sinnerman":2t0pc4zf said:
Giom6":2t0pc4zf said:
Thanks guys. Lets hope I can do it some justice eh!

You will need to (and you will), it completes the big three.........and im waiting with butterflies. :cool:
I'll try my best mate... :D

player":1wmiqijo said:
Lovely frame btw Gio :cool:

Love the white flavoured dropouts, very cool.
Thanks mate.

I wondered how long it would take for somebody to spot those :cool:

Standard I think was all black but as I'm following the Loretz build I thought it would be best to go for the white.

Re: 1991 Chas Roberts D.O.G.S B.O.L.X

Looking good Gio! So... Has the courier been yet?!

Back