1990 Yeti Ultimate build. (FINISHED PICS PAGE 6&7)

dyna-ti":13qc3kvu said:
Very nice indeed, and even nicer to see you actually out and about on it. :D

y'know ?, like the cleaner, simpler lines of the older bikes, now its all pivots and a clunky great shock. :?

Love the hite-rite 3 cools for that :cool: :cool: :cool:

Amen. Nice to see one in yellow :cool: When i weighed one of these bitd it came out ~ 28.5lbs, so there is a small weight penalty for the design. Nice to read a ride review.

Sweet bike! I knew John Parker back in the day from Santa Barbara, California. I used to ride for fun with a Yeti rider named Paul T. I always loved this bike! You did an amazing job dialing it. Thanks for sharing the great pics too.

ScooterPie":8tuftiui said:
Sweet bike! I knew John Parker back in the day from Santa Barbara, California. I used to ride for fun with a Yeti rider named Paul T. I always loved this bike! You did an amazing job dialing it. Thanks for sharing the great pics too.
That’ll be Paul Thorson then. I believe he’s still in Santa Barbara. JP is back in Ventura now. He’ll be at NAHBS next weekend 15-17, in Sacramento, trying to raise funds to get his new company (Underground Bike Works) back up and running. Worth the trip if you’re stuck for plans!

regan_ev":3sck9iau said:
ScooterPie":3sck9iau said:
That’ll be Paul Thorson then. I believe he’s still in Santa Barbara. JP is back in Ventura now. He’ll be at NAHBS next weekend 15-17, in Sacramento, trying to raise funds to get his new company (Underground Bike Works) back up and running. Worth the trip if you’re stuck for plans!

Yes, Paul Thorson! Thanks for the update on JP :) Did you ever ride in Santa Barbara?

ScooterPie":12uzc08j said:
regan_ev":12uzc08j said:
ScooterPie":12uzc08j said:

Yes, Paul Thorson! Thanks for the update on JP :) Did you ever ride in Santa Barbara?
You’re welcome.

No, I’ve never ridden there, I live in the UK! I recently befriended JP and have got to know a bit about the old Yeti team etc.

Back