1990 Overbury's Delta e-stay

Re:

Right, I've finally collected the bike from Rockets & Rascals!
The measurements are -
21 1/4" top tube, c to c
15" seat tube, C to T
The top tube is really sloping on this though so I'd say it's equivalent to a standard 17"
I'm 5'10" tall with a 30" inside leg and it's set up as pictured for me.

It's getting stashed away in my loft again until it finds a new home ;)

Re:

makster":27vsullf said:
Hey, Mark.
Speaking as the "cat-lady" of e-stays, I'd be happy to give it a home (said Frank while wiping the drool from the corner of his mouth) :) .

Re: Re:

incorrigible":yb3mqrew said:
makster":yb3mqrew said:
Hey, Mark.
Speaking as the "cat-lady" of e-stays, I'd be happy to give it a home (said Frank while wiping the drool from the corner of his mouth) :) .

Hi Frank.
Make me an offer I can't refuse ;-)

Re:

Mark,

I actually didn't realize this was posted in the For Sale section until after you replied to my post. I just did my usual Google search for keywords, to include e-stay, and found your post that way. Since your post was on the top of of the page, I thought it was simply a story about you getting the bike back and putting it into storage, and when you mentioned a new home for it, that's what got my attention. :shock: It was a bit late. ...and I was a bit tired. ...and maybe I had one too many libations :oops: .

I distinctly recall following the build thread with great interest a few years ago when you got this, and I'm kicking myself now for not realizing that this was posted for sale back in January. I missed that somehow (late? tired? libations? :facepalm: ).

I'm very interested, but I can't afford to do much of anything at the moment; too many plates to keep spinning just now. Maybe in a few weeks?

PM on the way.

Back