1990 Mammoth RC201

I bought this frame from aguycalled80 and have just about completed it. Sourced a set of Kookas from Germany, Ringle skewers from Berlin etc... Will post pics soon!

Coop-a-loop":25fi6o3o said:
I bought this frame from aguycalled80 and have just about completed it. Sourced a set of Kookas from Germany, Ringle skewers from Berlin etc... Will post pics soon!

With Pauls Mechs, brakes..? Kooka, Ringle, thats a whole lotta bling.

Come on get the pics up.....!

Re:

Woooo, wasnt expecting that, paint looks very high quality. Can i ask what made you decide to do it in a Yeti colour scheme...?

it will make mine look boring... :oops:

Sure you can; I have been looking for a Yeti Ultimate for about two years and I lost a bid due to a poor internet connection. I have always admired the Yellow/Teal combo, so I figured why not?

Coop-a-loop":31r6chu5 said:
Sure you can; I have been looking for a Yeti Ultimate for about two years and I lost a bid due to a poor internet connection. I have always admired the Yellow/Teal combo, so I figured why not?

Its an iconic colour scheme, and what you have done is a far cry from how this frame was when it found its way here. You saved it... :cool:

Guys, here we are, some 8 years since the first post from @aguycalled80 Truly globally sourced parts, Germany, US, Spain even few pieces from Canada, she's finally complete and I will be bringing her home this week. I can't thank you guys enough for your support, advice and of course parts :) Take a look at the attached photo! Many thanks especially to @Tomato who came through with the Hail Mary piece at the last minute!!!!!

Attachments

• MC.JPEG
    MC.JPEG
    574.8 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Back