1990 Klein Pinnacle - Fluro Green Retro loveliness - SOLD

GT-Steve

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I bought this frame just at the end of last year, in an attempt to regain some love for bikes (both building and riding) following a massive depressive spell towards the end of last year.. :( :(

I have ABSOLUTELY loved putting this together, but sadly for me continued unemployment means that this really does have to go.

She measures in at a useful 16.5" c-c, which suits me at 6'2" and should also be suitable for riders that are shorter than this, and also fractionally taller..

She is now 100% built and rides VERY nicely indeed. nearly all the parts used are either mint of NOS, Current spec:

Frame: 1990 Klein Pinnacle
Fork: Spinner
Headset: M73* XT
Stem: Syncros
Bars: Syncros
Seatpost: Syncros
Seat: White Turbo
Brake levers: Green ano
Shifters: M732 XT
Grips: Ritchey

Cranks: M730
Rings: Black SG
Fr Mech: M735
Rr Mech: M735
Chain: KMC
Cassette: HG
Tyres: Dart and Smoke blackwall
Wheels: Black XT (m73*) built around black ano Campag Stheno
Pedals: None supplied
Cable outers: White
Wheel QR's: A2z Ti in white

I think that covers it, the full build is here: http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... 7&start=75

There is a small hairline crack in the back of the seat-tube clamp area, but it's withstood my fat weight baring down on it, so no reason why it should be too much of a problem

Looking for £550 fully insured for the complete bike, delivered to your door. Or I may consider selling the frame for around the £170ish I paid for it.

More pics available, and any info on request.

Attachments

• Kermit_Finished_2 10 (Large).jpg
    Kermit_Finished_2 10 (Large).jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 2,546
  • Kermit_Finished_2 9 (Large).jpg
    Kermit_Finished_2 9 (Large).jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 2,544
  • Kermit_Finished_2 7 (Large).jpg
    Kermit_Finished_2 7 (Large).jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 2,544
  • Kermit_Finished_2 13 (Large).jpg
    Kermit_Finished_2 13 (Large).jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 2,544
syncros bar

interested in the syncros bar if you split

please conseder this as a dib if goind to sell separately all parts

Not splitting guys, sorry.

Complete bike (please feel free to make offers) or F+F+BB only. I'll be keeping all the other bits for future builds. ;) :cool:

zoom in really quick as the shutter of the camera is open and Bob's your uncle... :cool:

I did one that was loads better, but for some reason it got deleted... :roll: :cry:

Back