1990 Klein Attitude Team Dolomite, full XT

Wow, the bike looks fantastic, not sure I’d want to spend that sort of money though just to recreate a shop bought experience.

Re:

Great story!
Glad you got one of the bikes you always wanted, and I’m actually not that surprised that the riding experience hasn’t lived up to the ownership dream - I have a Merlin Ti that I prefer to look at instead! :LOL:

That's awesome. I liked the blue-green colour scheme best, but that's very 1990.

I wonder why they chose the rear-facing dropouts (they're not long enough to be called track ends)? Obviously they stop you pulling a wheel over in the granny gear, but had vertical dropouts not become standard on MTBs by then?

PeachyPM":37nhrm87 said:
Wow, the bike looks fantastic, not sure I’d want to spend that sort of money though just to recreate a shop bought experience.
Yeah I tend to agree with you there, but as they say each to their own... :cool:

Although I wouldn't be able to sleep at night with this, I guess my OCD just kicked in!

Attachments

• Capture.PNG1.PNG
    Capture.PNG1.PNG
    48.6 KB · Views: 358
Very nice write up and glad to see you finally made your dream come true.

BTW these customs down there suck! :shock:

Graham_hkr":2a09sbv9 said:
PeachyPM":2a09sbv9 said:
Yeah I tend to agree with you there, but as they say each to their own... :cool:

Although I wouldn't be able to sleep at night with this, I guess my OCD just kicked in!

Don’t worry, you won’t be the only one! :facepalm:

That was the only cable Martin set!

But anyhow, the bike has some mis-alignments that I may correct, or maybe not.

I'm glad you like it.

Back