1990 Brodie Climbmax frame gator blade find

I didn't actually find them. My buddy, who knows my interests, found them and sent me pictures and a message saying, "what did I find for you here?" His resources have found me all the nos stuff I've been finding lately. He and his connections were never in to MTB, so their stockpiles have never been gone through by anyone looking for the good stuff. I've got a couple of suppliers now who bought out shops in the 90s when they closed down, so I have a few stores worth of treasure to dig through

I didn't actually find them. My buddy, who knows my interests, found them and sent me pictures and a message saying, "what did I find for you here?" His resources have found me all the nos stuff I've been finding lately. He and his connections were never in to MTB, so their stockpiles have never been gone through by anyone looking for the good stuff. I've got a couple of suppliers now who bought out shops in the 90s when they closed down, so I have a few stores worth of treasure to dig through

I look forward to future reveals then :)

crazy...found a 20.5 inch Brodie Climbmax with color matched gator blade discarded on the side of the road with some other stuff last week
Happy to report that I found it before it was carted away...beautiful resto project which has now found a home with a local collector
SN is in the 1200's from August 1990
It is either my 19 inch climbmax's older or younger bigger sibling. My 19 is in that serial number range as well. Wish I had gone for that size when I bought mine, missing the flexibility of youth.

crazy...found a 20.5 inch Brodie Climbmax with color matched gator blade discarded on the side of the road with some other stuff last week
Happy to report that I found it before it was carted away...beautiful resto project which has now found a home with a local collector
SN is in the 1200's from August 1990
Hi gents here's the frame it had a brodie stem as well...what a find
unless the owner was riding it with no wheels or other bits don't think he was having a piss lol

Attachments

• brodie 1990 climbmax.jpg
    brodie 1990 climbmax.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 46
Great find Geoff

Back