1988 Marin Palisades Trail

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Lovin the 'DESIGNED BY JOE MURREY' decal. Its worth never respraying it just to keep that! Something very special about the early Marin steel bikes. I owned an early Pine Mountain and I still say to this day that it was one of the best riding bikes that I have ever ridden and that includes top end Konas , a Liespeed titanium and full suspension Marins. The worst ride was a 1994 Marin Indian with the box section rear stays - very fast for a short blast, but brutal on a longer off road ride.

Hello, I'm a college student in the United States, and I recently aquired a 1988 Palisades trail in great condition. I was hoping to either sell it to a retrobike enthusiast or to someone at my university for $150. Do you think I should be selling it for more? I've attached some images of the bike as well. Thanks!

Attachments

• _MG_0324 small.jpg
    _MG_0324 small.jpg
    213.6 KB · Views: 809
  • _MG_0327 small.jpg
    _MG_0327 small.jpg
    223.5 KB · Views: 809
  • _MG_0325 small.jpg
    _MG_0325 small.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 809
Oh if you want an answer on how much, stick a post in here too

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=29681