1988/9 Kona Explosif

Re:

It certainly looks like it has been well looked and glad you went with the amberwalls,they set the bike of perfectly.

Re: Re:

Thanks guys :)

Spanky22b":17tmuzfj said:
It certainly looks like it has been well looked and glad you went with the amberwalls,they set the bike of perfectly.

Cheers Chris, have you got a spare amberwall Reaction mate? ;)

Re:

^^ +1

It looked about 10lbs heavier with blacked tyres.. Even if they did have a slight nod to amber with that pin strip running around them.

Some how just looks more racey now.

Great find and brush up by the way.

Thanks Nick, for me it's a real pleasure to finally own one :)

Re:

That is fabulous. A true retrobike. Good to see some nice Cornwall backdrops too, two reasons to feel nostalgic! (I was brought up in Penzance)

LDP":blgdmrm3 said:
That is fabulous. A true retrobike. Good to see some nice Cornwall backdrops too, two reasons to feel nostalgic! (I was brought up in Penzance)

Thanks mate :) It's alright around here but I miss a good forest sometimes.....or even just a little bit of woodland :LOL:

Nice score there, she looks a beaut', I saw one on the bay a while back in this size, not sure if it was this one but was very tempted.

Ps you've got some great trails on your doorstep too by the looks of it :cool:

raidan73":2bfs8r4e said:
LDP":2bfs8r4e said:

Thanks mate :) It's alright around here but I miss a good forest sometimes.....or even just a little bit of woodland :LOL:

What are you on about? Trevaylor Woods was massive when I was 6: http://pesu.yolasite.com/trevaylor-woods.php. :facepalm:

calorrado":2cjg0obn said:
Nice score there, she looks a beaut', I saw one on the bay a while back in this size, not sure if it was this one but was very tempted.

Ps you've got some great trails on your doorstep too by the looks of it :cool:

This was indeed the same one :) The trails are on my doorstep here but the coast path is pretty harsh in places

Latest posts

Back