1987 Rocky Mountain Fat City Flyer - FINISHED!!! - (Pics)

Re: 1987 Rocky Mountain Fat City Flyer - FINISHED!!! - (Pic

only thing i'd suggest is to go with an XT m732/5 hubbed wheelset. other than that it looks good.

no chain tensioner required?

RockiMtn":2fzu2a8a said:
only thing i'd suggest is to go with an XT m732/5 hubbed wheelset. other than that it looks good.

no chain tensioner required?

Thanks! It has horizontal dropouts so chain tension can be adjusted by simply sliding the rear wheel back in the dropouts =)

fraid":2d8n1md2 said:
You have been busy...

=)

Some of them were finished over the past two months but never had a chance to get pics

Thx!

Re:

Nice,Im just starting a 18 inch going to convert too single, all syncros and ritchey,with a 909 seat RM , slicks,paints mint on mine so will leave her got 1 st generation 50/50 pedals in white ,Full XT off a cracked Equipe... I love what you did so quick and simple, Im lucky ion the sense that Im in Vancouver where old bikes are everywhere I picked up the Fat for 50 buks off original owner!!! also got the Equipe for 50 buks since it had cracked frame...RM'S are cheap and a dime adozen where I live I feel so lucky!!!

Re:

boy i'm glad you picked that up. i've been trying
not to email about it since it was listed. looking forward
to seeing a build thread on the fat. how about posting
some of your rides on here.
roy

Re:

LOOKS good stock it had a red fork that looks like a Fusion have several fusions in same stock colour scheme, just piked a Fat up for 50 buks!!! God Vancouvers full of gems after all we are the birthplace for RM ,Kona, syncros ,brodie, Race face Brodie and who can forget the great English builder Derek Bailey ,personally own 28 Bailey builts just piked a Giro Pink Track Frame 86 RM (Rocky Mountain) soooo sweeet campy and cinelli Lugged got her for 200 canadian!!! going to look at a Kona Hot loaded stock XTR ETC!!! 18 inch hes asking 400...Im loiterally building a larger garage to hold my collection which is around 160 complete and 40 frames...all 85 to 96 RM and Kona all handbuilt in my hometown of Vancouver Canada!!! CHEERS...

Re: 1987 Rocky Mountain Fat City Flyer

shutter":t49twvt2 said:
Finally 100% done!!! A True Fat City Flyer =)

(minus the decals which are not ready yet)

I've been checking out all of your builds Shutter, I think this might be my favourite :)

Did you get a chance to add the decals yet?

Cheers, Ted

Back