Sorted 11-speed groupset parts, Shimano MTB crankset & more!

We’ll need to wait until the OP decides if he wants them. If not you can have dibs on them.

In terms of compatibility, they’ll work with 11s GRX gravel
Many thanks to Walterscot for the reply and for holding out for me to make up my mind! As there's someone else interested, I think I'll pass for now. After some dithering over the specs in the last week I probably won't get the whole build up and running before an upcoming big family holiday where I'm going to be away for a few weeks, and much as I'd like to spend this window converting the Cannondale, the holiday organising and the day job have brought me crashing down to earth in the last couple of days I'm going to have other priorities now until i'm away.

lewiscc, when you find out the price you'll be getting a proper bargain - enjoy!

Like Walterscot said, compatibility-wise you can use 11-speed road STIs with the 11 speed GRX mech, but you can also use a Shimano MTB mech if you run one of the JTek shiftmate adapters.

Thank you both for your responses!

Very interesting, I have an old Kona Dew that I was considering putting drop bars on but I am loathe to lose the hydraulic breaks! I also have an SLX 1x11 on it currently so considering ways I could make the switch in an affordable way so I will certainly look into the jtek adapters!

Right, I'm getting back on top of this build after some time away, and I'm hoping to complete it during the summer. Now sorted for a cassette thanks to SouthCoastRetro, updated wanted list now in the first post!

Back