Sorted 100mm forks & 26 wheels 7 disc brakeset

slackboy

Bontrager Fan
Feedback
View
hi,
just got my partner an XS bfe so I'm looking for pair of 26 forks and a 26 wheelset to go with.

I need a QR rear wheel and the front will depend on the type of fork I get but would be fine with QR front too.

newer the better really and looking for something like a Reba in terms of fork quality.

brakes - deore / slx for preference - again the newer the better.

anyone got anything out there that they'd like to part with?

Can offer some v.lightly - barely used (came off my Dad’s xc bike) reasonably recent model year.

£262 posted.
Rock Shox Reba - black
nearly as new boxed
Straight 1 1/8” steer - length tbc.
9mm QR

£162 posted - (in proper wheel sized box)
26” Hope Pro 2 evo wheelsets QR
Stans rims - tubeless ready
various colours available:
silver / team green / purple

Brakes - only have Hopetech X2 …

Will add some 📷images if any of above is interest - maybe slowly as am off bike recovering with broken collar bone😬

Last edited:
Hi @tangent , definitely interested in the rebas, wheels probably a bit pricey, but photos of both would be great.
The forks are going on a tiny bike so length unlikely to be a problem

Hi @tangent , definitely interested in the rebas, wheels probably a bit pricey, but photos of both would be great.
The forks are going on a tiny bike so length unlikely to be a problem

Hello @slackboy , great nice for them to find a good home from memory box includes spare seals + shock pump - maybe a RShox sticker too.

Happy to listen to offers on wheels / do a package deal on items if intersted - have dropped price - if that was way out - altho’ be clear was not adding any silly ‘team green’ tax 🤣🤔

As you can probably tell - am trying to use this off-bike collar bone recovery time to raise some retrobike funds for future return to riding projects.

Will aim to sort some images over coming day’s - any additional Q.s will do my best to answer.

Over end of the scale Got some very basic wheels in Warrington, Alex Dp rims. £30 collected also some very basic hydro brakes I can add for £10.

Attachments

• AEBB5CFE-E362-474C-95E8-D0F95C3BE9BD.jpeg
    AEBB5CFE-E362-474C-95E8-D0F95C3BE9BD.jpeg
    510.8 KB · Views: 8
Not sure if it's what you are looking for, but I have a Dart 3 and Deore V Brakes.
And an MG91 that might needs servicing.

Back