Does anyone have personal experience of a bicycle accident claim company?

Good information thank you, I have started a diary and the driver actually took my bike to the local bike shop who I use and they are doing a full report today but he has already told me the frame is broken.
I have photos of the complete rebuild I recently completed replacing all parts except the frame and forks which had some work done and was resprayed, I have just totally up the parts alone which included an Alfine 11 speed and a full set of Velo Orange plus some Nitto and a Brooks saddle and was surprised to find I had spent nearly £2,000 on it, not including frame work.
The bike shop should hopefully take pictures of the damage and quote you for a like for like or simular value replacement parts

Hey @mark, sorry to hear about your accident and the damage to your bike. It's good to hear that the driver admitted responsibility, which should help with your claim process. Since you don't have bicycle insurance or legal cover on your home insurance, it might be a good idea to contact a claim company specializing in bicycle accidents.

Hey @mark, sorry to hear about your accident and the damage to your bike. It's good to hear that the driver admitted responsibility, which should help with your claim process. Since you don't have bicycle insurance or legal cover on your home insurance, it might be a good idea to contact a claim company specializing in bicycle accidents.

Thanks for your reply, I actually dealt with the claim myself saving the 25% fee, there are government guidelines for compensation and with some haggling I got near to the maximum for my injury plus my bike repaired and clothing so a good result.

Back