1992 Saracen tufftrax elite

Hoprocker

Dirt Disciple
http://photobucket.com/albums/ss103/moorpond

For sale. 1992 tufftrax elite 18inch

Not much of a story here. Bought it off a guy from work a few months ago with the intension to pass it onto someone who likes their Saracens here on retrobike. All I have done is give it a good proper clean and put new inner and outer cables on it. As far as I can tell its pretty close to original spec. I think it even has its original front tyre.
Bad bits: hopefully from the pics you can see there is a small dent on the top tube. The seat isnt original and it's missing the top cap off the stem. Also no original grips. I will be removing the yellow grips before the sale, so it will have none.
You can look back at some of my old post and you can see some pics when i got it( Saracen lovers anon ).

Any questions please.

I am in Oxfordshire near Witney and Oxford.
Ideally would like collection or meet up

Andy

Someone buy it to stop me having two....

Lovely bicycles! Mine is quite a bit altered, but the original frame. forks and wheels - rarely ride anything else since I got it late last year. By far the best "bike per £" I've ever ridden.

JanFrost.jpg

A Public Service Announcement type bump!

Remember seeing the MBUK review bitd for this grey one. Thought it looked ace and nearly changed my mind on what to replace the 89 Tufftrax with. Clockwork won out though.

Oooh very tempted by that! I saved all my pennies when i was 15 and bought that exact bike, Tange MTB Double Butted Elliptical Cromoly Tubing or something like that, Pollished i regularly until someone nicked it from our house. Got it back though when i saw the cheaky bugger riding it down my road!!... Only to have it nicked again some months later, hasnt got the initials MK scratched under the seat has it!! ha. Nice Bike.

Last lowering of price now, kinda need the space as I just got another Spesh

New price to go £110 ono, pick up or meet up

Back