Anyone need machining doing?

Broady

Retro Guru
Hi all, long time lurker, short time poster.

I started doing a few bits and bobs for mates and myself, mainly BMX at the moment, but have been helping out Feather Cycles with tooling and jig parts and ride Road / Single Speed myself and wondered if anyone here was ever in need of any machine work doing?

I mainly do simple, affordable, cosmetic stuff, just nice little finishing touches but am happy to discuss any other ideas people had in mind! Whether you want a hub polishing or giving your stem a bit of drillium action I'm happy to help.

Here's a link to my Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002056136005

Any trade I do get from here I'll happily donate a % back to the community :)

Cheers!
Broady

As I no longer have acces to a lathe :( I need some basic turning done in plastic - how accurate are you ? :D

Cheers,

WD :D

I'd like to think I'm pretty accurate, although I would say that :D

My full-time job is running the Mech Workshop at Leeds Uni School of Chemistry so we do a lot of very high pressure cells and that kinda stuff so high tolerances are an important factor. If you had any ideas or drawings feel free to bob them over to: matthew.broadbent (at) gmail.com

Cheers!

If nothing arrives in the next few days let me know - I would have forgot :oops: :LOL:

Do you supply material (some form of 30mm OD high density plastic - a non self lubricating type) or would you want me to supply / source ?

Cheers,

I can have a look, got a feeling it may just be PTFE / Teflon bar we have on stock though...

Perfect :cool:

Stick my name on a length, it's for a custom seat post shim ;)

Can I send you dwg format drawings or do you want it in pdf ?

Cheers,

WD Pro":16c5epqr said:
Perfect :cool:

Stick my name on a length, it's for a custom seat post shim ;)

Can I send you dwg format drawings or do you want it in pdf ?

Cheers,

No problem.

Either way is fine mate, whatever's easiest for you to send!

Back