WTD: Good quality Campagnolo groupset, mid 80's?

stevek

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hey guys,

Gonna get the Cinelli refurbed (shock horror! The patina you cry!). :D

Looking for a good quality Campag groupset, mid '80's would be nice as that's when the F&F was born, need the whole kit and caboodle but will settle for the basics and ride it ss for a while if need be.

Will consider other era groupsets but not modern please. :)

Cheers
Steve

Am splitting a Concorde Astore which has a Campag Chorus groupset 1st Gen with friction downtube shifters. Wheels are Campag hubs laced to Mavic open 4cd. Maybe able to help you out with bars and stem and possibly a seatpost. I'm a bit limited on saddles though.

I'm stripping it over the weekend and once I have it all cleaned up will post some pics.

Ah! Probably won't include the headset though....

If not I am near completing another bike to sale which has a 2nd Gen Chorus group with 8 speed Ergo's and Rigida DP18's. Reluctant to split as it's a lovely bike but y'know if the price is right....

Thanks guys, I'll PM you my address so you can send me pics and prices if you could please?

Thanks
Steve

I've a Nuovo Record groupset spare if that's any use. Oh, and several pairs of Record hubbed wheels.

That sounds great Ed. Could you send me some pics and a price please? I'll be needing wheels too.

I'll send you a PM.

Thanks
Steve

Back