Stupid stupid stupid? Now with pics

Off from Thursday for school holidays. Will strip and clean and see what I have. Tempted to keep it pretty much as is. Seems to be mostly original except for the stem, bars and brakes. Even the saddle.

Good score fagin ;)

You know and I know that you'll only sell this to fund another 'must have' in the future. :LOL:

There's no hope for you btw. After a year or so on here playing with Clockworks etc i'm starting to gaze at Yo Eddy's and Vit T's. I'm only a drunken visit to this site or ebay away from having one. :LOL: :oops:

brocklanders023":3a97m01e said:
Good score fagin ;)

You know and I know that you'll only sell this to fund another 'must have' in the future. :LOL:

There's no hope for you btw. After a year or so on here playing with Clockworks etc i'm starting to gaze at Yo Eddy's and Vit T's. I'm only a drunken visit to this site or ebay away from having one. :LOL: :oops:

Damn I've been exposed - I've been secretly ogling some Oranges. Feel like a voyeur.

£34...well it's not much but its slippery slope.

I came here looking for elastomers for my RC35 forks. Roll on a couple of years and I probably have the worlds most extensive Pace collection. Not to mention the Roberts, the 2 new moderns and the many many bikes that have been bought and sold along the way.

All since I stumbled accross this god forsaken site whilst trying to get my old marin rideable and me back out on the saddle for the first time in 10 years.

JeRkY":5hps8xqv said:
£34...well it's not much but its slippery slope.

I came here looking for elastomers for my RC35 forks. Roll on a couple of years and I probably have the worlds most extensive Pace collection. Not to mention the Roberts, the 2 new moderns and the many many bikes that have been bought and sold along the way.

All since I stumbled accross this god forsaken site whilst trying to get my old marin rideable and me back out on the saddle for the first time in 10 years.

Except thats £34 on top of the 99p I spent on a Muddy Fox frame, and the best part of maybe £100 I've spent on random bits to get that going.
Even have a box of leftover bits so will be trying emulate Sithlord soon.
You have been warned.

Back