Coolwall - Kooka

Coolwall - Kooka

• Cool

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Uncool

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
definately cool. light boutique, not designed to last this long! i sold my cranks though through fear of breaking them

Not cool IMHO - their stuff always looks like its copying/trying-too-hard to be something cool, but more poorly made, coloured etc.

Mr K

mrkawasaki":1a56flgh said:
Not cool IMHO - their stuff always looks like its copying/trying-too-hard to be something cool, but more poorly made, coloured etc.

Mr K

Spot on correct

Completely uncool.

Bling and bikes may be chavtastic, but completely wrong. Wronger than gold badges on Lexus cars, wronger than Lexus lights on non-Lexus cars, wronger than sovereign rings, wronger than really thick neck-chains worn outside of clothing, wronger than "Love" and "Hate" tattoos, wronger than a wrong thing, on the wrongest day of the year, in Wrongville.

Did I happen to mention that bling on a bike is wrong? May have missed saying that somewhere...

tintin40":1owhkcq2 said:
mrkawasaki":1owhkcq2 said:

Mr K

Spot on correct

Thought you had never heard of them? :LOL:

Wasn't even on the radar BITD so a big uncool from me.

TBH still wouldn't hang any of that stuff on a build today..... way, way too blingy

Back