The NW&NW Area: General Chat Thread

No worries Ed. Everyone's welcome.
It'll most likely be a Saturday which would make it...

[checks calendar]

January the 30th.

OK - Saturdays are more tricky for me (kids' swimming lessons etc :roll: ) - but if I can get a passport I'll be there :D

orange71":1wg62o3q said:
If you'll excuse an incursion from the East Midlands crew then I could be up for that :D

Is it likely to be a Saturday or Sunday?
Very welcome Ed as long as we can put a bungee cord on your shorts on the downhills :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I want to go now :)

2-3oftheBombersquad.jpg

The DH from this point is a real bone shaker/braker, great fun on a hardtail :)

All quiet on the North Western front. But, Dr. S has a Dalby ride planned for Saturday November 14th over in Yorkshire and also there is the Real Ale Wobble on the same day. I'm going to try and do one of them, pending getting time off work.

Extremely slight maybe I might come down from MacRetroland for a 30th January run. I plan if possible once a month to ride somewhere outside of Scotland as long as its near a train station and there is a Youth Hostel nearish, Manchester in this case.

The joy's of singledom, no passports required :LOL:

sinnett177":2l29dj6y said:
All quiet on the North Western front. But, Dr. S has a Dalby ride planned for Saturday November 14th over in Yorkshire and also there is the Real Ale Wobble on the same day. I'm going to try and do one of them, pending getting time off work.
I'm going for the real ale pissup sorry wobble :LOL: :LOL:

Sidewinder":3447brrf said:
sinnett177":3447brrf said:
I'm going for the real ale pissup sorry wobble :LOL: :LOL:
Really tempted by the Wobble, looks like a top laugh and a great way to round off a good year of riding. I'll see if i've got the holiday hours to cover it and then make plans.

Back