FAT Chance wicked Finished pics on 1

kaiser":3vw27n7r said:
Dr S":3vw27n7r said:
Nice work kai. Hows it ride?

Are you using it for the Octoberfest? If you do I might bring my Yo or Wicked instead of the Klunker :cool:

Cheers old stocking, btw thats your old king headset in there too :)

Octoberfest was going to be the deadline for me to finish the Salsa but this is first reserve :)

but thats a modern isn't it?? I though we were uniting in our suffering and slogging the old girls around?? :cry:

Pah!

perry":2x91xq5y said:
I'm going to try out some more positions. Its quite upright at the minute

eye eye :LOL: didnt a guy get arrested for that kind of thing :p

i spy a patriotic theme

I was never arrested :LOL:

patriotic?

Dr S":2vc4bcf9 said:
kaiser":2vc4bcf9 said:
Dr S":2vc4bcf9 said:

Are you using it for the Octoberfest? If you do I might bring my Yo or Wicked instead of the Klunker :cool:

Octoberfest was going to be the deadline for me to finish the Salsa but this is first reserve :)

but thats a modern isn't it?? I though we were uniting in our suffering and slogging the old girls around?? :cry:

Pah!

If the 'all day comfort' thing is right enough and you bring the Yo I'll take this :D IN fact Gazz would give you a kidney to ride the Yo and you take the wicked :twisted:

kaiser":3o4k8ud4 said:
Dr S":3o4k8ud4 said:
kaiser":3o4k8ud4 said:
Dr S":3o4k8ud4 said:

Pah!

If the 'all day comfort' thing is right enough and you bring the Yo I'll take this :D IN fact Gazz would give you a kidney to ride the Yo and you take the wicked :twisted:

Are Scottish Kidneys worth owt? All that Special Brew, Blue Pop, deep fried battered confectionary and Heroin is pretty bad for you.
:LOL:

kaiser":24py82n6 said:
GoldenEraMTB":24py82n6 said:
kaiser":24py82n6 said:
Couple of taster shots, will take some more when the weathers better :D

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Loving the luv bars with the fork...nice use of red accents- that is one cool looking Fat :cool:

Cheers buddy :D its still a work in progress. I have another salsa stem coming, I'm going to try out some more positions. Its quite upright at the minute but I'm going to see how it works on the trail.

yes, I should've mentioned that, but I wasn't under the impression it would be a racer. I have a black control tech 1" with 0 degree rise that might have been better suited...except for it not being steel and all.

GoldenEraMTB":3tncl40v said:
kaiser":3tncl40v said:
GoldenEraMTB":3tncl40v said:
kaiser":3tncl40v said:
Couple of taster shots, will take some more when the weathers better :D

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Loving the luv bars with the fork...nice use of red accents- that is one cool looking Fat :cool:

Cheers buddy :D its still a work in progress. I have another salsa stem coming, I'm going to try out some more positions. Its quite upright at the minute but I'm going to see how it works on the trail.

yes, I should've mentioned that, but I wasn't under the impression it would be a racer. I have a black control tech 1" with 0 degree rise that might have been better suited...except for it not being steel and all.

nah its cool :D gonna try it out as is, the other salsa will be fitted to another bike anyway but I may try it one day. The upright position might be more all day comfortable.

kaiser":r6b6ova0 said:
GoldenEraMTB":r6b6ova0 said:

Cheers buddy.

I have to agree with GE-MTB. I'm no too much of a Fat fan, but I likes the looks of that Fat! Dig the Groovy bits too. Don't listen to the haters, K! :LOL: :LOL: :cool:

utahdog2003":uixa4hs7 said:
kaiser":uixa4hs7 said:
GoldenEraMTB":uixa4hs7 said:

Cheers buddy.

I have to agree with GE-MTB. I'm no too much of a Fat fan, but I likes the looks of that Fat! Dig the Groovy bits too. Don't listen to the haters, K! :LOL: :LOL: :cool:

Cheers buddy :D

Back