FAT Chance wicked Finished pics on 1

looks the business loving the build and looking forward to getting a trail test on those controvertial forks :LOL:

nice one Kaiser

kaiser":2cv4qyfb said:
fingers":2cv4qyfb said:
(I think that fork looks the dogs...)

Really gonna be a good looking bike that... (well, it is but you know what I mean)

Youre missing a couple of chainrings tho!!!

:D :D

since it's looking so good.. a black front hub would close the deal in a nice way.

one thing... i never saw a chris chance signature on the drive side. it's always on the other side. nevermind. it's a great looking bike and i hope you like it's ride.

purplewicked":1zzt9r6m said:
one thing... i never saw a chris chance signature on the drive side. it's always on the other side. nevermind. it's a great looking bike and i hope you like it's ride.

that is correct. Does this one have one on both sides?

purplewicked":y6tjvi5a said:
kaiser":y6tjvi5a said:
fingers":y6tjvi5a said:
(I think that fork looks the dogs...)

Really gonna be a good looking bike that... (well, it is but you know what I mean)

Youre missing a couple of chainrings tho!!!

:D :D

since it's looking so good.. a black front hub would close the deal in a nice way.

:D yes the logo is on both sides, I'm unsure of the history but it has been resprayed by argos I believe.

The wheels were a stop gap to get me going, eventually I would like a pair of bullseyes on suitable rims, maybe salsa delgado's or go period correct. :)

Looks nice

Good shout on the Bullseyes, they'd look good on that

Is that a set of Vs I spot up front?

Neil G":2bb8mrpr said:
Looks nice

Indeed, another quandry thrown up with the forks was V's or canti's. I dislike an unused hanger on a frame but using canti's up front would limit stem choice. For the moment I'll use the v's but I'm after a pauls stoplight to run on the rear. I'm hoping the canti with the v lever isn't too problematic, hopefully be able to detune the lever(?).

Got the mech today too, so I should be able to start plumbing this one one together.

do I detect a limited use of chainrings?

2 or 3 chainrings up front otherwise I'll personally make it my mission to hunt you down and do a small trump directly into your ear...

imagine a small novelty trumpet and you'll get the pitch about right.

parp...

legrandefromage":2577hrjs said:
do I detect a limited use of chainrings?

2 or 3 chainrings up front otherwise I'll personally make it my mission to hunt you down and do a small trump directly into your ear...

imagine a small novelty trumpet and you'll get the pitch about right.

parp...

theoretical question? If I say I will do it but don't, will you find out and what would happen? :LOL:

kaiser":jza92wwy said:
Neil G":jza92wwy said:
Looks nice

Indeed, another quandry thrown up with the forks was V's or canti's. I dislike an unused hanger on a frame but using canti's up front would limit stem choice. For the moment I'll use the v's but I'm after a pauls stoplight to run on the rear. I'm hoping the canti with the v lever isn't too problematic, hopefully be able to detune the lever(?).

Got the mech today too, so I should be able to start plumbing this one one together.

Just saw the hangar off lol

How about custom stem made up with canti routing?

Latest posts

Back