Any Mountain Goat Owners out there???

I live in New York City and had the opportunity to buy one through the classifieds recently. It was in fine condition. The guy was using it as his commuter. He had gotten a replacement head badge through First Flight Bikes which I believe is in Philadelphia. First Flight now has some sort of deal with the original owners of Mountain Goat to produce new bikes! I really don't know the specifics, but they look great. I then yesterday saw a guy on the street with this crazy purple and pink zebra striped thing. He had tubes over the deals so you couldn't tell what kind of bike it was but when I asked it certainly was some sort of crazy original Mountain Goat paint job on a frame 2 sizes to small for the guy. Here's a link to First Flight http://www.firstflightbikes.com/

Mother Hucker":2nahcvgq said:
seem to be a bit thin in the UK....

would love to see any you have esp. with original paint jobs!!!!

russ is still doing the original paint jobs if you want one. not cheap, but they're certainly the best paint ever laid down on a bike. talk to jeff or wES at FFB if you're interested.

Spotted this one at the Fairfax Festival, the best free town party EVAH!

I looked around for the owner to find out what I could about it, but no one I talked to claimed it. As you can see, it was not secured, just lying on the ground.

DSCN2980.jpg

Back