What can you tell me about Rustworm?

To fix, you could rub down areas, treat the rust and air brush in....then re top coat the whole frame after a quick light sanding. Its all i did on my red saracen.....
Thing is the bike has a pretty unique paint job with fades and masking, I like the frame for its brand but moreso for it paint job 🤔

Pff, sometimes I whant to leave the retro world. With more than 30 years many have cosmetic problems and it is not easy to matain that nice 80´s and early 90s paint jobs.

I have ordered a custom frame to a famous frame builder and the frame will look a bit retro but with moden geometry and I have to spent loads of money into a Ti frame to avoid paint jobs. I like a lot his work, grello, aquafade (this last option says all about who is the frame builder ;) )etc etc very nice ... but I will not asume a scatch , worms etc in that paint job so ... titanium.

To the Mach 5 I have to add my 2006 Element bought NOS several years ago: Aluminium rust in the BB. I retired the bad area and do a frame because it was in the serial number zone. It was grey and now it has a black rectangle. But was a bad day, a new frame with that. The solution looks nice to my eyes.

Back