Zaskar resurrection(K.I.A.)

nice
good to see folk fixing these things

nothing better than a scrap bin s/s
13-3-05108.jpg

That's too bad, Kaiser. You had that bike looking very nice. Its always a sad day when an old girl gets put to pasture. :cry:

Ach it had its second chance of life and flew like the phoenix it was(kinda :LOL:)

kaiser":32e09jgl said:
Well the Zaskar has succumbed to its injuries and is now officially dead. The dent on the downtube developed a crack and it grew and grew unsurprisingly. It did take me round SSUK though and give me a taste of the Zaskar magic. All in all I quite liked it maybe a size too big for me but mananged to fit with a shorter stem. It was quite well balanced and put the meagre power I had available down quite well. Would I buy another? Probably not, I've definitely moved to the steel side of the street but it is another GT that has surprised me and convinced me I need to get that psyclone one day :D

RIP :LOL:

well done...the steel side of the street will never disappoint you. I've just recently sold off most of my aluminum, including a Zaskar...only have a couple left.

Thats a shame nice looking and classic frame, but you can take into account that you didnt give up on the old girl and tryed to bring her back.

Nice build anyways, chap and sorry for your loss... :cry:

Latest posts

Back