Pre '90s Rocky information

Are you the same Jeroen from the Dekerf site?

If it is a Blizzard you're getting, it could well be a Dekerf build. The serial number on the frame could be telling. Now you've got me anxious to see, too. Keep me informed :)

Wouldn't mind a Dekerf Rocky. In fact, that would be ideal. He built some of the others aswell as the Blizzard - how can you tell who built them?

I was actually relieved when Chris stopped making frames...for two months. My bank balance is getting worried again now.

Dekerf / IF.....Dekerf / IF......hmmmmmm :?

cdngrimpeur":j3q1kewm said:
Are you the same Jeroen from the Dekerf site?

If it is a Blizzard you're getting, it could well be a Dekerf build. The serial number on the frame could be telling. Now you've got me anxious to see, too. Keep me informed :)

Yep. Ive made a post in the 'introduction' thread, there you will find anything you'd want to know about me ;)

Chris was basically 'Everest' so big chances are Chris could have built this frame, even if its not a Blizzard. The funky thing is that it has all the specs/looks/details of a Blizzard, yet a small custom feature. The Blizzard was the 'production' modell without custom options.. so its a weird case. No one has givven me strong evidence to point out which modell it has to be. When it arrives, Im sure to contact Chris D. with some pics to see if he can shed some light on the case.

Back