Think I have issues!!!

daj

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Last 3 hours in california and what am I doing ........

Scanning Retrobike !!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Hell what else am I meant to do with me bike in bags!! :cool:

usa5.jpg

Pity we dont have an emoticon for jealousy.
It would be red hot by now :LOL: :LOL:
That looks a fantastic trail to ride

jealous jealous jealous

Stop fannying about over there, and get back over here where we are enjoying our very own sunny weather!

Im back!! :D And pooped .... Didnt sleep a wink on the over night flight so just about alive now :LOL:

Well what a trip, Dont know how to sum it up really, Not being a well travelled man it really was just amazing 3 weeks and very spoilt I was when out there too ...... Dont know my best moment prob getting shuttled to the top of the 7 mile downhill then racing them back to the bottom!!!

A close second was spending the weekend on my cousans friends boat at Long Beach for the le mans and champ car race, Never in a million years did I think I would ever be driving (right term?) a boat round Long beach it was great.

Anyway will finish up with some more photos that my brother in law took on the trails, Not to chease anyone off anymore but I think some of his pics are really pretty good (apart from fatty chilli dog chin ) being in them!!
them!! :LOL:

Cheers

daj

longbeachgp011.jpg

longbeachgp022.jpg

usa2.jpg

usa4.jpg

usa6.jpg

usa7.jpg

usa1.jpg

4-13-09120.jpg

Looking very flash on that boat! I bet it was fun doing that

It was scarey!! It had two V8 motors and Alex was like "Just open it up!!!" :shock: The bloody thing stands on its arse end!!! :shock: :LOL:

Attachments

• n530198473_2452475_3290327.jpg
    n530198473_2452475_3290327.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 669

Latest posts

Back