MacRetro/NE Yorks 28th Feb Jedburgh meet

I would suggest a time of 11am meet for a 11.30 am kick off? And everyone meet in the main car park in jedburgh town centre next to the Tourist Info centre- see the website mentioned above. AC are you coming to this one and if so do you need transport mate?

names so far

Me
Kaiser
Jimihendrix
velo
the ken
Dr S
Jamie- mibees aye mibees noh

any more for any more?

Not sure about this one guys. I've been feeling kinda ropey since the last micro-meet. Will let you know a bit nearer the time, no later than the week before if that's okay gazz?

I'll be driving down the m90 and around the edinburgh by-pass if anyone wants a lift from those areas.

My friend Neil Robertson says he will be at the Jedburgh meet so you can add him to the list Kaiser.

He admits he is no great shakes off road as far as technique is concerned ( cannot even jump the front wheel over obstacles let alone bunnyhop :shock: ) but he has survived Laggan and Glentress several times on his old rigid saracen so his nicer Diamond Back Ascent also rigid should get around nae bother :D

Also I'm thinking off spreading a rumour on the general chat section that your Stumpy, Kaiser, is actually just been faked up on Photoshop or some such as no one bar you from this site has ever seen it :LOL: It is after all far too nice to be really real ;)

Probably will not as I'm not a cruel person but unless it is seen soonish by someone whose word is accepted I may change my mind :twisted:

Cheers

Velo

velomaniac":21d0rnut said:
Also I'm thinking off spreading a rumour on the general chat section that your Stumpy, Kaiser, is actually just been faked up on Photoshop or some such as no one bar you from this site has ever seen it :LOL: It is after all far too nice to be really real ;)

Probably will not as I'm not a cruel person but unless it is seen soonish by someone whose word is accepted I may change my mind :twisted:

Cheers

Velo

Why you :twisted: you will see it, all in good time, I'm just not 100% happy with it at the moment . :roll:

Afraid I won't be making this one guys. The M.E. has me once more in it's sh1tty grip and I have a shed load of work to do for college. :(

Back