Saturday 11th June Cut Gate Killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re:

kenaltobelli":1bnc9p5b said:
Nearly baled myself ,footy starts Saturday night :D
Is vern stopping in to watch Rooney and co :facepalm:

If only Ken, I'll be surrounded by outlaws... I mean a pleasant weekend with the in-laws :LOL:

Re:

WANTED

My friend's after some nice cantis and wheels for a '95 Orange E3, posher the better really, if anyone has anything they'd care to bring along and haggle over...? Silver/grey is the general theme.

Cheers! :cool:

Re:

Wow, E3.. Tell them to bring it along so i can cast my eyes upon the aluminium beauty!

This light rain is gonna do us all a favour. Keep the dust down and allow us to breath. Don't like pedalling in 26 degrees either. Should make for a much more comfortable ride. Flat pedals will suffice too, spd's can be a liability in some sections.

I will sort out my trades later on, sure i have some LX 565 cantis?..can supply new ritchey pads too.

Re:

Cheers Marc, he's planning to bring the frame along I believe so you're in luck (weirdo) :p

Probably going for something a bit more bling than LX, especially as I'm donating TechLite levers, but will see what he says... ;)

He is signed up to RB now, so probably be here after work.

Thanks!

Re:

Right, who cares about the rain, we won't melt. See you all in the morning, Ken you are banned from talking about football tomorrow, this is a bike ride.

Re:

Have a goodun chaps wished I was going with y'll :cry:

Don't for get your cameras and take lots of pics...

keep it rubber side down :cool:

Re: Re:

slmracing":364pmj68 said:
Right, who cares about the rain, we won't melt. See you all in the morning, Ken you are banned from talking about football tomorrow, this is a bike ride.

Absolutely, all of that!

What's the football forfeit going to be for anyone who mentions it...?

I have a massive box(es) of tat - hope you're all in buying moods!

Re:

I'll bring a few bits... nothing major though, but there are some now M739 canti's for your mate though Pete!

Ken (or should it me The Kenmeister with our current allegiance!), we'll hang at the back and talk football!

See you all in a bit..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back