Saturday 11th June Cut Gate Killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re:

marc two tone":1w5a4j5k said:
Pete, tell Lee to pass the frame to me next Tuesday.
I'm hopeful to attend this ride anyway.

You star, thanks very much! :D

As Ken says, it'll be good to see you anyway - feels like a long time since...

Re:

I'm a define now. Got a bike ready and happy with it.
If there is a tarmac route from that cafe/visitor centre thing down to ladybower Inn, then I'm taking it. Some great views in the hill but me back has said no in advance!
There is a mcd's a few clicks north east of Langsett, from M1side on roundabout. So I will grab some break there.
Pete, I have RBG'S number so I will see how that sale develops. May bring some shed clearance bits in you guys wanna bring n buy tat market. Got good stuff, cassettes n ting for pennies!

c u soon punks.

Re: Re:

marc two tone":3n9tbg1x said:
I'm a define now. Got a bike ready and happy with it.
If there is a tarmac route from that cafe/visitor centre thing down to ladybower Inn, then I'm taking it. Some great views in the hill but me back has said no in advance!
There is a mcd's a few clicks north east of Langsett, from M1side on roundabout. So I will grab some break there.
Pete, I have RBG'S number so I will see how that sale develops. May bring some shed clearance bits in you guys wanna bring n buy tat market. Got good stuff, cassettes n ting for pennies!

c u soon punks.

I can pick you up if you want Marc, saves you a few quid on fuel. Also I will be leading this ride as Uncle Vern can not make it :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back