damn 09 already havent ridden for a month

I've definitely looked at a bike, I could describe one in fairly good detail but ride a bike???? Are you insane????

went out the other day for a chug round the seafront nearby....got there and all my toes and fingers were numb....as much as i like riding i hate when i cant feel 20 percent of myself that came along with me...just no fun trying to get feeling back into the hands when riding....clear blue skies today no wind but gotta go teach cycling instead of going for a ride ...oh well can only get warmer frmo now on.. :shock:

gibbleking":25x9vc52 said:
went out the other day for a chug round the seafront nearby....got there and all my toes and fingers were numb....as much as i like riding i hate when i cant feel 20 percent of myself that came along with me...just no fun trying to get feeling back into the hands when riding....clear blue skies today no wind but gotta go teach cycling instead of going for a ride ...oh well can only get warmer frmo now on.. :shock:

Well, at -4C outside my front door, I aint going nowhere without a heater.

At this point, I was meant to be midway through a tour to central France.
Unfortunately, over the last few days I've picked up a chest infection, and now I'm stuffed, no riding for a long time.

Last ride out was the Cannock meet, 28/12/08.

Since then, all turbo trainer rides :(

legrandefromage":2ojtfjkd said:
Well, at -4C outside my front door, I aint going nowhere without a heater.

Yup.

It's not got above freezing here for about four days.

T'was -5 yesterday until well towards midday. I still went out (muppet! :roll: ) I thought I was going to pass out my fingers hurt so much. It wasn't so bad while I was out, but boy does it sting as bits start to warm up again! :shock:

cherrybomb":320rfwpc said:
It's not got above freezing here for about four days.

T'was -5 yesterday until well towards midday. I still went out (muppet! :roll: ) I thought I was going to pass out my fingers hurt so much.

The only problem I tend to get when riding in the freezing cold is talking; I sound pissed! :LOL: My jaw freezes, and I lose the ability to speak!

Oh, and I cant stand cold ears.....they hurt like hell :x

I really must dig out my fleece balaclava ;)

I ride to work everyday , and last night at 7 pm was very challenging to say the least on slicks tyres . :LOL:

exbiker":yugjqi5q said:
I haven't ridden for nearly 6 months now.........Gutted :cry:

Had my Angiogram yesterday and got the all clear so hopefully should be back on the bike next week ish :cool:

Latest posts

Back