public apology!!

billinjah

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
i just want to say sorry to those ive been crap with on the postage front i sent a few bits to the wrong people and sent some stuff late any problems will be sorted asap and i hope everyone is happy :LOL: :( :LOL: :( :LOL: you know who you are and i thank you for your patience!

billinjah":8bu2m7uo said:
i just want to say sorry to those ive been crap with on the postage front i sent a few bits to the wrong people and sent some stuff late any problems will be sorted asap and i hope everyone is happy :LOL: :( :LOL: :( :LOL: you know who you are and i thank you for your patience!

Glad to know I'm not the only one crap at posting out :shock:

Life just gets in the way and before you know it it's Saturday afternoon again and the PO is closed!

Don't worry Bill, I've had stuff off you before and have you marked down as one of the good guys.

Si

[ bolting gate after horse bolted ]Years back I was at risk of the same problem until I saved the actual website postings I'd made in my favourites in BUYING/SELLING/NOT POSTED folders.[ / bolting gate after horse bolted ]

Well i am glad too hear it. I paypaled that £50 over for the :LOL: Fat Chance Titanium frame but still havent recieved it yet!

Back