• Maca - 1988 Peugeot Triathlon

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Toby1974 - Chambery TT bike

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
creindesign":2ynzl1ro said:
I can not vote.
I have been on the forum for a while now, and have not been able yet to cast a vote in any of the polls.
I am using chrome - have tried explorer as well, but doesn't make a difference.

Any advice?

Cheers, Rogier

Same here

Yes I agree, Robbied196
I am sure that everyone will join me in congratulating AndreaViola on winning this months comp with his 61 Cinelli. A beautiful machine and a worthy winner for sure :)
Thank you once again for all the entries, its been another bumper month with a great and varied selection of really nice machines. Thanks also for all the banter and keeping it all complimentary and encouraging. Its certainly the spirit of it I believe. Non of the bitching etc makes it much friendlier and inclusive and encourages people to join in.
I am trying to find out why a couple of people cannot seem to vote and I will get back to them once I here something, hopefully over the next couple of days. Sorry you couldn't get to vote, its a bummer, but until we work out what's going wrong there is nothing I can do. I cannot open the vote for you or even vote for you as I have no access to the vote once I set it in motion.
Andrea I will sort with John the winners banner for you so you should have it soon.
Thanks for a great month.

Jamie

Re:

Looks like my Simon did quite well, but in Zaandam they can't start a party. 1st runner up. Thanks to all the people who voted for it :)

Back