Cool

gibbleking":1phromvv said:
my wentworth could take ya.. :oops:
ha ha
a fellow volvo driver too gibbs v70 awd lpt
all tho look on you tube for mad volvo there is a 740 running 700bhp :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
mental

rob

heheh 235 bhp at 4500 revs ..its a quickun for a 2 ton estate.......luv volvos ...mines a k reg in slate black with 211000 miles on the clock and still going strong...heated seats electric windows and heated mirrors ..air con and the most important chrome volvo upright emblem from hk for 4 quid(like a gun sight so i can line up me targets)would luv to have the t5 estate in red like missie gioves was .......ooooh :cool:

heathy":1qda6fjt said:
Come on, what motor :?:

Volvo V70 SE 2.4D in Black Sapphire Metalic with dark tinted windows - could hire it out for funeral / limo work :LOL:

MAXTHEROTTI":2wyocfbl said:
choice motor sir ;)
and thats from a fellow v70 driver alltho mine is a phase 1 :(

rob

It will be the new 2009 model :D :cool: :D Sat-nav and all the bells and whistles you could ever need, the only thing I really wanted but did not spec was the leather interior.

Seems Volvos are the retrobiker car to drive... S70 CD 2.5T here (I prefer to let the first owner specify all the expensive extras, take the gigantic depreciation cost then sell it to me for a pittance ;-) )

Funnily enough, the leather interior was one thing I'd have preferred not have when I was looking for a car; my 850 has half-leather and I didn't fancy any more than that. Quite like it now though, with the heaters it's fine in the winter and not too hot in summer either. Only real downside is that anything that's not tied down ends up on the floor after about five minutes of driving on country roads :LOL:

i got me a volvo upright badge that sits in the middle of the bonnet at the front...(like a gun sight for tourists and the odd roadie....just kidding bout the tourist.heheheh)

Back