Guyzer revisited...pretty much done

Pretty much done as much as I can at the moment. Bit of tweaking to the brakes and stem height. I think I really HAVE to get v's for this...the Mags are too lumpy. Maybe change the grips as well :oops:
What do ya think :?:
Ebaystuff084.jpg

Ebaystuff085.jpg

Ebaystuff088-1.jpg

i have a full compliment of xt v brakes and levers going if you want to swap?
the levers are in very good nick ,the vs could do with a minor service and clean.they come complete with red koolstop pads fitted. :D you can see some of the condition of the levers in my suntour thumbies post in the for sale section.hope i can help :D

Thanks for the offer Mr Gibbleking, I have a plan at the moment concerning some V brakes on Ebay USA which have a degree of blingness to them that appeals to the tart in me... :roll:
But as ever with the great plans of mice and men..it may well go pear-shaped.
Thanks Martin, glad you like the build.
Now I'm thinking the stem and bars are too fat for the build....mmmm

ps if you think thats bad being a tart i shelled out a fortune on air b latex innertubes because you got green valve caps and they made the wheels look better......colour co ordinating is just another part of the wedge you know...it never stops..even now im thinking my yellow stem doesnt match the forks i havent even fitted yet....aarrrggghhhh :idea:

Thomson stuff looks ok, suits the black bands on the frame.

Mind you silver Syncros stuff would look cool with those cranks... now where's my spares box ;)

Harryburgundy":3vsjy74f said:
Now I'm thinking the stem and bars are too fat for the build....mmmm

Very nice looking bike. I like it a lot.

And you could be right, the rest of the bike looks very lean and light, and only the stem and bars are fat/oversized. The first time I looked at the photo I had the same idea. It looks good, but just a bit out of place.

But color and bike look very good in my opinion.

Greetings,

Herman

Back