My GT STS

my sts pics are ready

hey guys and girls here is sum pics of my sts hope you enjoy, i completely changed the spec of the bike only to find it turned out exactly how i`d imagined... jon

Attachments

• sts1000ds.jpg
    sts1000ds.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 2,307
  • sts.jpg
    sts.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 2,307
I may be Wrong but im sure ive seen a twin front disc DH monster somewhere in Glasgow about 7-8yrs ago,i think it was a giant frame but i cant remember the fork,it was f*** huge, i thought at first it was a motocrosser ,but you dont usually find an xtr crankset on one,10" of travel easy.
Anybody seen a twin disc front at any races or meets?

Re: my sts pics are ready

bmxbandit":2bss3331 said:
hey guys and girls here is sum pics of my sts hope you enjoy, i completely changed the spec of the bike only to find it turned out exactly how i`d imagined... jon

If you're in Wilts, where are those photos taken? Looks a sweet little jump spot!

sts pics

these pics were taken at our local woods in westbury over the back of leighton sports center it is a good place to ride, the track is nothing like it used to be :( i spent most of my yrs riding around this area :D although me and my mates have`nt been up here for sum time this is overgrown now as you can see from the pics, same goes for the downhill track we made on the side of the hill, what a laugh that was :LOL: but now we are starting to get things back together a bit now, its a great place for building the jumps, its a sandy kind of soil but packs down hard like clay, i just wish that all the kids that go there would take there rubbish with them, it used to be a well known place to go about 10yrs ago

dyna-ti":32d5491f said:
I may be Wrong but im sure ive seen a twin front disc DH monster somewhere in Glasgow about 7-8yrs ago,i think it was a giant frame but i cant remember the fork,it was f*** huge, i thought at first it was a motocrosser ,but you dont usually find an xtr crankset on one,10" of travel easy.

That'd be the 'SuperMonster T' with 12" of travel :shock: possibly :?
Maybe a Hanebrink 2001 Team WFO
Or Risse Big One :?:

Attachments

• 2003-supermonster-w_1.jpg
    2003-supermonster-w_1.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 2,225
  • hanebrink WFO.jpg
    hanebrink WFO.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 2,225
  • BigOnePro.jpg
    BigOnePro.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 2,225
Yup, STS is great. I can't resist to buy one as there is one good looking with Judy SL and most of original XTR nearby. Price is great - around 500 quid for all but storage problems seem more difficult for me. I would have to sell my FSR first to have some place to sleep :)

I used to have GT LTS... with Bomber Z1 it's the best combo on earth :cool:
Allways wanted to have STS but never bought it for some reason...

lovely bikes. here is mine. shame on me for updating everything! but got it down to 25lbs which makes it beat some modern bikes up the hill!

Attachments

• 100_0819 copy.jpg
    100_0819 copy.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 1,722
  • 100_0820 copy.jpg
    100_0820 copy.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 1,722
Helloween":2jammelk said:
orange71":2jammelk said:
Is it me or have you got 2 sets of disc mounts on those forks or is it 2 left legs?!

No dude your right i was waiting to see who spotted it first God damn your good.Don't know how it happened was like it when i got it,it don't bother me none though :LOL:

On the subject of spotting things.... Is your handlebar stem upside down?!

I just bought one (It was cheap = Impulse purchase!) and have no idea what to do with it. (Parts wise)

hi, they are usable both ways up but mine is the right way. i presume you might have it the other way for road bikes. when you say cheap? how much and did you want to sell it? cheers

Back