1992 Ibis Mojo

Well they do. Bold one is a bit lower in front but fit wise they are identical. I think a taller stem would equal them out and different tubing choices between them would give a better quality to the orange one.

Trying a different fork, Spinner Uni. Has a bit bigger tubes than a Tange so like that. Axel to crown was close to the MAG20, looks less noodle like. Waiting on a Paragon cable hanger to finish off the front end. I did order a set of original stickers from http://chuckibis.com, had no idea Scot hoarded many from back when he was making the bikes. Take a peek if you have not been to the site. Learned about it from Gil, thank you, when I asked him about a set for this bike.

Attachments

• 20231026_205930.jpg
    20231026_205930.jpg
    804.3 KB · Views: 25
Trying a different fork, Spinner Uni. Has a bit bigger tubes than a Tange so like that. Axel to crown was close to the MAG20, looks less noodle like. Waiting on a Paragon cable hanger to finish off the front end. I did order a set of original stickers from http://chuckibis.com, had no idea Scot hoarded many from back when he was making the bikes. Take a peek if you have not been to the site. Learned about it from Gil, thank you, when I asked him about a set for this bike.
I like it a lot

Thanks. Was toying with a Pepperoni a friend picked from the Bike Church in Santa Cruz but steer tube is way too long and I will not cut it since they are like hens teeth, 1" steel steerer, aluminum legs n crown. Not sure if this one is modified where the bolt would go through the crown, whoever did it if not original did a nice job

Attachments

• 20231027_100433.jpg
    20231027_100433.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 11
  • 20231027_100455.jpg
    20231027_100455.jpg
    888 KB · Views: 11
Thanks. Was toying with a Pepperoni a friend picked from the Bike Church in Santa Cruz but steer tube is way too long and I will not cut it since they are like hens teeth, 1" steel steerer, aluminum legs n crown. Not sure if this one is modified where the bolt would go through the crown, whoever did it if not original did a nice job
That bike would probably been fit w/ a Koski fork. Care to measure wheelbase for me, please?

I measure 41.5" center of rear axle to center of front with the current fork. I have a Koski on an American Breezer but it's all stock less the tires and don't want to disturb it. I think a Switchblade or a Bonty fork or even a P2 would be a nice addition. I do have a lead on a small Lava Dome complete bike and if it has 1" headtube, I'll snap it up. Not sure of year for this Ti Canzo but thinking after 97 due to no canti hanger. It's a BMX in disguise being a tiny Wee Man bike. Fork is a place holder for now, tried a SID 100 and too long. Tried a Atom Bomb 80 and too short. Fork on there fits prefect but low end so looking for a similar axle to crown.

Attachments

• 20231025_201231.jpg
    20231025_201231.jpg
    796.2 KB · Views: 14
I measure 41.5" center of rear axle to center of front with the current fork. I have a Koski on an American Breezer but it's all stock less the tires and don't want to disturb it. I think a Switchblade or a Bonty fork or even a P2 would be a nice addition. I do have a lead on a small Lava Dome complete bike and if it has 1" headtube, I'll snap it up. Not sure of year for this Ti Canzo but thinking after 97 due to no canti hanger. It's a BMX in disguise being a tiny Wee Man bike. Fork is a place holder for now, tried a SID 100 and too long. Tried a Atom Bomb 80 and too short. Fork on there fits prefect but low end so looking for a similar axle to crown.
You were right, its a médium mojo

Update to the Mojo. Had contacted Scot Nicol about the stickers for this bike, thank you Gil, and I purchased NOS water slides. As Scot said, will be a month or so and that was correct but right at a month they showed up. My small brain thinks stickers, they were completely original, as in water slide on. I have zero experience in applying these and from when I was a little guy, they moved around if misplaced on model cars and such. First one ripped after trying to reposition. others went on fine once I realized there is no moving them once applied. The TT stickers are there only because they were in the kit and did have XTR after the MOJO lettering so I cut them down. I did apply a 2 part topcoat to protect them as Scot suggested so should be good for many years.

Attachments

• 20240101_181020.jpg
    20240101_181020.jpg
    617.4 KB · Views: 18
  • 20240101_181045.jpg
    20240101_181045.jpg
    466.5 KB · Views: 17
Back