Sorry! Modern MOOTS alert.

Ah, the urban dictionary revealed all! You weren't wearing those tight Bermuda shorts again were you Haggis?! :LOL:
:D

+

LardLover":2wbvnu4r said:
Seeing your Moots with black bits looks very nice. Just missed out on a Moots stem and post on Ebay (phew!), and now I'm thinking about getting rid of the silver Thomson stem and post, and red Chris King bits and going back to black. When I say "think", I mean will definately put it back now!

Just waiting on Moots getting back to me, was hoping they would have emailed me back end of last week to let me know what the damage is going to be :shock: but still no emails as yet (good thing or not?).

I like to think that Moots are sending me a new YBB as replacement, and that it will just turn up on my doorstop, as a lovely surprise! :roll:

I can dream can't I? ;)

That´s just what happened to me ;)
I bought a 2nd hand IF crown jewel deluxe, and appear a little crack. After a few mails, I was asked for al my measurements, and one month later I received without any charge a brand new custom IF ti. They didn´t even want me to send the old one, so I finally gave it to a friend.
Hope you´ve got the same good luck!
And that Moots looks really gorgeous, I wouldn´t change from it absolutelly nothing!

Attachments

• DSC02348.jpg
    DSC02348.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 1,224
He has had a email from moots requesting over $ 800.00 for repair/shipping etc :shock: :shock: think he is still on the floor with shock :LOL: :roll: :twisted:

Cheers for the comments trip. :D I think I've got it just how I want it thanks.

Excellent news with the Indy Fab. That IF in the photo is in one of my favourite colours. :cool:

Sithlord":1vk7krjx said:
He has had a email from moots requesting over $ 800.00 for repair/shipping etc :shock: :shock: think he is still on the floor with shock :LOL: :roll: :twisted:

:shock: Gulp.

Still, it's only :roll: £400 sterling but it'll come back looking like new as they completely refurbish them at the same time and apply new decals. Where can you buy a top quality frame like that for £400? Insured shipping won't be cheap either.

Over here they're knocking out the Rigormootis at £1800 for frame only and the price of ti's on the up just the same as steel is.

Gorgeous, but I reckon I will keep looking in skips at £1800 a frame!

Good luck to you fella, glad that these gorgeous things find people that appreciate them.

Back