November 2013 Nominations Please !

Status
Not open for further replies.
al-onestare":25dkzq5q said:
sinnerman":25dkzq5q said:
And the Pros Closet steps into the ring with a well purchased piece of bicycle Heritage.

Forgive my frankness, but chasing a "RETROBIKE" title such as BOTM, would be quite an Acolade to add to your Business model, boosting your Credibility in the Used bike sales market no end in my opinion..... ;)

Whether or not you have an Agenda or not is irrelevant..................... "ITS ALL ABOUT THE BIKE" not the owner/s/Company.

So on that NOTE, so Far the FAT steals the Show.

:cool:

Interested to see what the opinions are on this and if they have changed since I raised it a few months back. Is the general consensus to step up to the challenge still the overall view?

Step up to what challenge....?... :?

sinnerman":1n5z3pzo said:
Forgive my frankness, but chasing a "RETROBIKE" title such as BOTM, would be quite an Acolade to add to your Business model, boosting your Credibility in the Used bike sales market no end in my opinion..... ;)
)

Adding a ;) after a statement like that just makes you sound passive aggressive.

I can see it now... MBA headline for Dec 2013... "TPC Profits rise a record 25% after winning Nov 2013 BOTM" - please...

mkozaczek":2nyzc2u7 said:
sinnerman":2nyzc2u7 said:
)

Adding a ;) after a statement like that just makes you sound passive aggressive.

I can see it now... MBA headline for Dec 2013... "TPC Profits rise a record 25% after winning Nov 2013 BOTM" - please...

Why did you start by sending me PMs when it all could have been said on a thread mate.

(QUOTE Pm)

mkozaczek wrote:

I don't think they're trying to drum up business or make a name for their shop.

My point was that the same amount of effort went into buying those two bikes.

Absolute NONESENE.

If they were here to do anything but promote there business, they could quite simply have signed up using there own name or an Alias like everyone else.

What grips my shit, is this site is run on a shoe string, and instead of taking a banner box advert out in a proper manner and paying for there promo activities, they try stunts like this.

Im shocked that you are that nieve, given the business you are in yourself.

Or is that why.............?

(END QUOTE Pm)

Sorry mate, its my Opinion rightly or wrongly, openly or private, like it or lump it.

If YOU start sending me Private messages and you cant respond via pm once I have taken the time to respond to you , please don't waste my time.

Either way, the Rules clearly state it "needs" pedals, or it will be Excluded. (the RULES are there for Everybody im sure, Regardless of whether or not its a Business).

And to be fair, Given the Business you are in im sure winning BOTM, on the worlds BEST retrobike website really does add Value and Kudos to a bike, Does it NOT...........PMSL.

MBA headlines my ass.

Helix_torques Raleigh RSP Titanium 1997

DSCF5807.jpg

DSCF5978.jpg

I'll throw this into this mix

Build thread here

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... p;t=261596

mkozaczek":1l9wurgl said:
sinnerman":1l9wurgl said:
)

Still sending the same Private messages mate...., and nothing to add..... :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back